Re: [gnugo-devel] Tests inside SGF files

From: Heikki Levanto
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Tests inside SGF files
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:11:57 +0100

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 11:52:36AM -0800, Daniel Bump wrote:
> > Time to start a 'tools' subdirectory, as previously suggested?
>
> How about putting it in interface/gtp_examples/ since it's
> at least marginally gtp related?

I like the idea of a tools directory. It may not be quite necessary yet, but
I bet there are tool floating around, and there could be more. It would be
good to have a proper place to them. I have at least twice got small script
snippets from this mailing list, which is lots of extra work etc. So I vote
for a tools directory, even if it contains only one tool to begin with. I am
sure more will follow.

-H

--
Heikki Levanto  LSD - Levanto Software Development   <address@hidden>