Re: [gnugo-devel] Heeroy game?

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Heeroy game?
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:54:39 -0800

> It is at:
>
> http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gunnar/gnugo/nngs/games/gnugo-3.1.22-heeroy-200201252006.sgf
>
> As best I can tell, GNU Go violated the super ko rule, and NNGS
> forced a resignation.  I'm not at all sure, though.

Right, the NNGS file shows this game as a win for B.

Actually there is another disaster in one of the other games,
where heeroy gets a seki in the bottom right. Should be fixed
with experimental-semeai though I haven't checked yet.

The index to the games archived at lysator seems to
be incomplete. There are older games than this one
linked at:

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gunnar/gnugo/nngs/

However you can get a fuller index at least from Netscape
by going to the directory

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gunnar/gnugo/nngs/games/