Re: [gnugo-devel] problem with gnugo and cgoban client

From: Morten Gulbrandsen
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] problem with gnugo and cgoban client
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:19:50 +0100

Thanks,  I have just recieved 7 emails,
the mailing list is active,

the next thing for me to do is to investigate all options of gnugo,
in ascii mode.

I did meet gnugo in the NNGS  go server,

but today earlier it was not on.

If I make
#> stats gnugo
Player:      GnuGo
Game:        go (1)
Rating:     13k*   1704
Rated Games:      342
Rank:  17k   1704
Wins:         9156
Losses:       9250

this is quite good.  Why isn't gnugo always present as
co playing program in the NNGS ?

Have you some bad experiences ?

I believe no go client offers all features as the ascii version does.
I find the manpages man gnugo  info gnugo
not so very convenient to read. Does it exist an *.html or *.pdf
manual with better fonts ?

Yours Sincerely

Morten Gulbrandsen