Re: [gnugo-devel] problem with gnugo and cgoban client

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] problem with gnugo and cgoban client
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:40:02 -0800

> this is quite good.  Why isn't gnugo always present as
> co playing program in the NNGS ?
>
> Have you some bad experiences ?

GNU Go is currently off line for a few days because
Gunnar Farneback (who runs it) is travelling. I think
he will be back soon.

> I find the manpages man gnugo  info gnugo
> not so very convenient to read. Does it exist an *.html or *.pdf
> manual with better fonts ?

You can make postscript or html versions of the Texinfo
documentation. Postscript can then be converted to pdf.
The doc (200 pages in pdf) is large so it is not online.

>From the doc directory type 'make gnugo.ps' to make a postscript
version, or 'make gnugo.html' to make html.