Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo lost

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo lost
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:30:49 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Bernard Helmstetter wrote:

> I've just beaten gnugo-3.1.22 with four stones on 9x9 ! I'm 4 dan on the
> french ladder.
Thanks! Unfortunately, this game is not very much suited for tuning -- I
replayed it with current cvs, and in not less than 10 of the 14 black
moves up to B28, the cvs version chose a different move!

So, if you could do that again against a more recent version (maybe 3.1.28
which should be available in a few days), and send us the game when you
succeed, that would be great :-)

Arend