[gnugo-devel] paul_3_13.5.gz

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] paul_3_13.5.gz
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:04:45 -0800

Paul Pogonyshev sent us a large patch now linked from devel.html.

Dan

From: Paul Pogonyshev <address@hidden>
Subject: pattern matching goes 1D
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:56:53 +0200

- - pattern matching made 1D (tons of changes)

the patch is not complete, i tried to avoid non-trivial changes. there
will most certainly be follow up patches to clean and improve this one
(either by me or the others). i post it because dealing with huge
patches looks hard and dangerous to me - difficult to undo things. so,
once it had started working i decided to send it to the mailing list.

currently i'm regressing the patch. so far no changes (at lazarus.tst
now). i believe there will be no changes at all, but if any, i'll post
a message, of course.

i checked fuseki matcher separately in half-harted way. it at least
found some matches, so i believe it worked correctly ;)

the patch cuts off around 600k (!) from the executable and must give a
measureable speedup as well (haven't checked).

Paul