Re: [gnugo-devel] paul_3_13.5.gz

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] paul_3_13.5.gz
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:31:38 +0200

Dan wrote:
> What I'm unclear about is where the anchor comes from if there
> is no anchor. However after the modification to oracle.c posted
> in my previous message, the oracle pattern matching function
> seems to work.

even if there's no specific anchor, we still have a (0,0)
point in a pattern - coordinate origin or how one calls it
in english. previously its board coordinates were specified
with (m,n) pair of variables, i renamed them into a single
`anchor' variable which seemed reasonable. feel free to find
a better name.

Paul