RE: New skill sets

From: charles.macdonald
Subject: RE: New skill sets
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:31:48 -0500

>  > My postal code was truncated.
>
>  Fixed at:
>
>    Layer-0__Site_entry_point/doc/GNUHerds__SQL_Implementation.psql
>      PREVIOUS     E1_PostalCode  char(5)
>      FIXED NOW    E1_PostalCode  varchar(15)

The form is still stuck at allowing 5 characters.

>  > I was born Before 1960
>
>  Fixed at:
>
>    Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/Person_form.tpl
>      start_year="-100" end_year="-18"
>
>  We require at least 18 months of age to register as Person.
>  Is it right?. What
>  do you think about?.

This allowed me to change to a year in the 50's but when I asked for the page
again, It was showing me as born in 1970... By then I was in high school.

>  The below message raises when the mouse is over the 'Skills'
>  link. Maybe we
>  should do it more clear. Should we add a "(help)" entry
>  below the 'Skill'
>  word?. Or maybe we should redone all the forms to get a better new
>  usability?.

I am playing on my coffee break at work, so I am using IE, and did not get the
instructions shown.

That may or may not be the reason that when I do enter a set of skills I once
again got ERROR:
 INSERT INTO R24_Qualification2Skills
(R24_Q1_E1_Id,R24_LI_Id,R24_LG_Id,R24_LN_Id) VALUES ('4','Sun SPARC
(sparc)','internals','up to 6 months')
ERROR: value too long for type character varying(15)

I will try to check https://gnuherds-dev.leals.com/Qualifications.php