Re: New skill sets

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: New skill sets
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:48:16 +0100

charles wrote:
> Just to feedback, I did look at home last night and "found" where the popup
> is supposed to occur looking on Mozilla on Linux at home.  This morning at
> work I did try on IE6 and the popups are there if you bring the mouse right
> over the link, and as you say they appear to partly hide behind the drop
> boxes.
>
> Since there is only a couple of lines, it might be less hassle all around
> to just have the instructions out in the open, (But that is my old man
> grumpy opinion)

I will try it on my private development environment. The current design, with
the popup, was used due to it was more clear than adding all that text under
the 'Skills' headings etc.

> The page did let me add skillsets, and the other page does
> now accept a postal code, I suspect when I tried it yesterday afternoon,
> there was some old java-code in the cache of the browser.

It is true, some times, it is needed clean the browser cache to load the new
JavaScript source. But the JavaScript was not the cause of such errors. The
JavaScript has not been modified. The data base SQL implementation and some
HTML code (on the Smarty templates) was modified after and while you send
your valuable, important and needed feedback  :-)

Regards,
Davi