Fwd: Re: GNU Herds - Free Software Association

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Fwd: Re: GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:52:05 +0100

Sorry, I forgot to send copy to the email list.

Davi

Subject: Re: GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Friday 29 December 2006 15:08
From: Davi Leal <address@hidden>
To: David MENTRE <address@hidden>
Cc: David Paleino <address@hidden>, address@hidden

David MENTRE wrote:
> > The management of the Job Site is controlled by its own users using the
> > democratic policy.
>
> Looking at your web page (http://www.gnuherds.org/e-Voting_SIG.php),
> I've seen that you are interested in voting systems for applying the
> democratic principles. You might be interested in demexp, an electronic
> voting system developed for direct democracy.
>
> demexp is free software (GNU GPL license) and is available for GNU/Linux
> (server and client) and Windows (client only). demexp is using Condorcet
> algorithm like Glasnost.
>
>  More about the democratic experience political project being demexp the
>  software:
>    http://www.demexp.org/main/doku.php?id=english
>
>  Archives of our mailing lists on Gmane:
>    http://dir.gmane.org/search.php?match=demexp
>
> Do not hesitate to ask us (address@hidden) if you have
> questions about the software.

Great!.  Now, we are busy developing some new features, but we are going to
analyze and add this option to the e-Voting section.

We will work on the e-Voting system task in the next project phase. I hope
very soon.

P.S.: Anyhow, RMS is evaluating the project again. We want heard his
 feedback.

Davi