Re: "Official" emails

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: "Official" emails
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:20:36 +0100

David Paleino wrote:
> The problem is... I've never done a thing like that in Thunderbird.
> Maybe I should create a new account! Do you know how to do that? (even
> if I see you're using KMail!)

On Kmail I have several identities defined. Kmail allows me to choose when I
send an email.  Anyway, If I use "Reply All" I have to add the CC:
address@hidden by hand. If I use just "Reply" the email goes
only to the address@hidden email list, which is good :) , but
non-subscribers will not get the email :( .

Therefore, the best solution for my case is use always "Reply All" and add the
list address manually. I do not like how my kmail is working :)

P.S.: I am not using Thunderbird right now. Sorry.

Davi