GNU Herds Help Wanted

From: Klaus Weiss
Subject: GNU Herds Help Wanted
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:18:07 +0200

Hi,

I've just saw your entry regarding GNU Herds development.
I'm interesting in helping you on Herds. It sounds like
a good idea!

About me:
I'm writing free software on GNU systems for more than 10
years, since 1998 also at my employer. I have a good knowledge
of script languages (as I'm working for an ISP) like PHP.
For detailed information about my technical skills look
at my savannah account at
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/users/klausweiss>.

PS: I can also help in translating the website into German.

Best regards