Re: no more @target

From: Victor Engmark
Subject: Re: no more @target
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:34:24 +0200

On 4/14/07, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Victor Engmark wrote:
> Davi Leal wrote:
> > I personally do not think we should remove the @target.

> AFAIK, it's not enough for an impostor / leech to just include our site in
> a frame or iframe.

OK. We will not use @target. We can use what you have adviced.

Victor, feel free to remove the below _javascript_ and commit to update the
production environment.

OK, changed and committed.

file: Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/web_page.tpl

  {literal}
  <script type="text/_javascript_">
    if (parent.location != this.location)
    {
      // I hate getting stuck in someone else's frames
      parent.location = this.location;
    }
  </script>
  {/literal}

It is good you commit it, as it has been your work. So will be registered at
the CVS server!. Anyway, if you do not want to do it, I will do it.

--
Victor Engmark
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - What is said in Latin, sounds profound