Home.php reviewed + brainstorm

From: Victor Engmark
Subject: Home.php reviewed + brainstorm
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:21:19 +0200

Hi,

Just finished a short review of the main page. The changes are relatively minor.

The front page is now pretty useful for new developers and maybe even beta users, but I think it needs to change a lot to accommodate regular users before the beta period is over. Here's a little brainstorming on what we could show on the front page (including the current items for completeness):
Things I think we should not include on the front page:
--
Victor Engmark
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - What is said in Latin, sounds profound