Re: Offers management -- critical bug fixed

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Offers management -- critical bug fixed
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:30:05 +0200 (CEST)

MJ Ray wrote:
> > I think we must replace such JavaScript by a button, as the
> >   [Previous]  [Next]  [Finish]
> > of the edition forms?
>
> Sounds like a good move to me.  Even [Save] [Reset] beside the
> drop-down would be good (could that be a quick fix?)

We could keep the re-enabled OnChange JavaScript, due to it is handy
(automatic submit on change),

and add a [Save] button as you advise, to support browsers with JavaScript
disabled.

Additionally, as the [Save] button is not needed when JavaScript is
supported, due to the automatic submit on change, we could use
JavaScript to hide it, showing so a more clean page?