Offers management -- critical bug fixed

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Offers management -- critical bug fixed
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:32:06 +0200

MJ Ray wrote:
> How do I mark applicants as In Process and so on?  Changing the drop
> down changes nothing.

As a temporal workaround, I have added again the JavaScript-submit which we
removed when we did the JavaScript removal on all the site.  Sorry, it was my
mistake :P

<select name="ApplicationState"
onChange="javascript:document.getElementById('changeApplicationStateForm{$Id}').submit();">

 Ref.: Layer-0.../templates/Manage_Job_Offer_Applications_form.tpl

I think we must replace such JavaScript by a button, as the
  [Previous]  [Next]  [Finish]
of the edition forms. Let me know if you disagree.