Re: Your offer at GNU Herds

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Your offer at GNU Herds
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:14:08 +0200

Malanie, sorry if you find this awful, if you need direct help, i.e. to find out a professional, I'm Italian mother tongue.

Maybe another bug?

The job offer has been updated by Melanie.

First of all, is this a real Job offer? Even if in the Ref. is written prova (test), it's not absolutely clear that is a real job offer or not. So we (IMHO) add a field for tests (no??? why???).

Then, surely more important, it's not clear which kind of profiles Melanie is looking for, maybe the form is not enough rich? We should maybe add fields for the kind of experience and years of experience to provide also a search result (a filter feature) for "head hunters".

So, maybe would be better to have a first form with the experiences needed, providing a search result and giving the possibility to the "head hunter" to decide (whenever he/she will find something) to continue or not (posting the job offer).

As usual our motto, I could be wrong...

Cheers
Antenore.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:20 PM, GNU Herds work team <address@hidden> wrote:
> The field "Nome" of your offer is empty:
>
>     Offerta da (Persona)
>       Nome : << FILL IN HERE >>

To avoid the offer's alert being with "Nome" empty, we have filled  "Melanie"

P.S.: The GNU Herds web application is a work in progress. We will fix such
bug soon.

Best regards,
The work team
--