Re: Your offer at GNU Herds

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Your offer at GNU Herds
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:04:57 +0200

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Melanie she is asking me if she can use the application for her busyness
> and how...

Yes, she can.

She can post her job offers at gnuherds.org
She can fill her resume and subscribe to other offers at gnuherds.org

She can ask for new features which she would like to be added at gnuherds.org

She can develop such new features sheself.

etc. ...  All following the law, as usual.

Tell she that maybe some of us will be interested about talking her about
business, the next year.

GNU Herds is a democratic professional association which has developed a job
site which will be managed democratically.

Antenore, please let she know that she can write to the gnuherds-app-dev
mailing list in Italian too.  Anyway if she prefer contact you, fill free to
follow asking me. I will help.

Rule: The gnuherds-app-dev mailing list must accept any language,
      although English is prefered.

> Honestly I don't have a clear answer, could you please help me?

Maybe I have not understood rightly the question. If so, please, ask me again.