Re: Your offer at GNU Herds

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Your offer at GNU Herds
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:33:53 +0200 (CEST)

Just a corrction, which is main:

She do not have to provide us her improvements, updates or bug fixes,
although it would be cool.  It is enough she offer a download link of her
webapp source code to her webapp user.

Please, let her know about this tip.

Antenore Gatta wrote:
In short I said that she can use the application, that she must provide a
direct download link and improvements, updates, bug fixes to us.

That we can provide support, that for any advices and or requests she can
write to our ml in almost any languages (better in English) and  as she were
asking if she can advertise for GNU Herds I answered OF COURSE yes :-)

Let me know any improvements, doubts, mistakes

Antenore.