Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed on Windows: the pain of pyPgSQL

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed on Windows: the pain of pyPgSQL
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:37:31 +0200

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 09:29:39AM +1000, Ian Haywood wrote:

> >>, mirroring typical
> >
> > Precisely. I have always wondered why Richard thought so bad
> > of the episode name field at the top. It's gone now but can
> > easily be resurrected.
> Well, it was me ;-) At the time I said I thought Richard would
> also support this (removal of compulsory manual episode-naming)
> Deriving episode-names from soAp etc. is entirely my own idea.
Well, combining the epside naming field with derived
defaults - would not that serve both purposes ?

The user *could* (but does not have to) manually chose an
episode name.

If the user did not manually name the episode a name would
be derived from the progress note.

Richard ?

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346