Re: [Gnumed-devel] Translations on LP (was Re: users & dev lists)

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Translations on LP (was Re: users & dev lists)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:33:14 +0200

On Dienstag 12 August 2008, Gour wrote:

> Karsten> It may be beneficial to enable translation via LP, yes.
>
> Sebastian, will you make it?

I currently have no idea how to do this. I always thought it is somwhow
connected to having the source file on LP as well.

Can someone please explain what it invloves to use launchpad for source
hosting. We would lose cvsmonitor.gnume.de but if this is not needed I don't
care.

I thinks VCS changes will best be delayed post 0.3 or 0.4.

> btw, I just noticed that Answers are also enabled, but not used.

I have no idea what that means.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany