Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: users & dev lists

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: users & dev lists
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 02:20:06 +0200

> Sebastian> Yes the bug tracker should be used more often. It is work to
> Sebastian> do this and noone has kept up with it. Karsten cannot be
> Sebastian> bothered as it would take away too much time.

Just nitpicking on a language issue: "can't be bothered" doesn't quite apply. I
can surely
be wanted to care for the bug tracker. I also acknowledge the want and the
value of it. But in
reality someone else will have to do it if any progress is wanted as my time
simply doesn't
permit doing it myself.

> OK. What about having users list on LP so that users can discuss their
> issue without bothering devs...
I should like to emphasize that up to now no GNUmed developer has been bothered
by any of the user discussions. In fact, it has been beneficial so far to have
that level
of cross-pollincation.

Karsten
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden