[Gnumed-devel] Re: users & dev lists

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: users & dev lists
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 22:30:10 +0200

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Sebastian> Yes the bug tracker should be used more often. It is work to
Sebastian> do this and noone has kept up with it. Karsten cannot be
Sebastian> bothered as it would take away too much time.

Sure. I understand.

Sebastian> Would you voluteer to watch the mailinglist and open tickets
Sebastian> and solutions ?

I can volunteer, but since I'm not so familiar with the application, it
would be nice to have some mentor above me, checking what I'm doing.

btw, I saw you prepared bzr branches on Launchpad? What do you think
about using Launchpad for bug tracking?

Have you saw my branch on LP?

Sebastian> As for the users I agree in principle but for now no
Sebastian> developers are there that mind user reports. This might
Sebastian> change.

OK. What about having users list on LP so that users can discuss their
issue without bothering devs...

Sebastian> Power to you to build the community. We appreciate your
Sebastian> effort.

You're the main driver on LP and I would not like to do anything without
your blessings.

Please advise ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D