gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Re: cvs

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: cvs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

David,

I think using CoreAudio is fine.   In my previous email, I was specifically
resonding to Eric's comment about using data structures which have Cocoa
equivalents (NSDictionary instead of CFHashTable and etc.).

As sound output, using ioctl doesn't seem to be the best idea.  I'm not even
certain it would work properly on Mac OS X, if at all. It would be best, I
think, if the calls to CoreAudio were isolated in one place, so that this could
be implemented on a per platform basis.

Later, GJC

--
Gregory Casamento