gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Re: cvs

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: cvs
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:47:19 -0700

Hi Eric,

You need to coordinate with Greg Casamento and Steve Nygard. Adam Fedor did a lot of work originally to change the NeXT code to OpenStep/Cocoa and Greg is working on the GNUStep port. At the very least, if you are making big changes, you probably ought to work on a split and merge later when it can be shown that you haven't caused problems.

Live long and prosper!

david