gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] (no subject)

From: eric . zoerner
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:44:08 -0800

Eh, I really wish we could convert the entire project over to use Subversion instead of cvs.

I *despise* cvs.

I tried to commit a cvswrappers file to the CVSROOT of the project and got an error that I wasn't authorized to do so.

I have copied the cvswrappers file from /Developer/Tools/ into my home directory as .cvswrappers.

However, since I have already committed my files to the repository, I'm not sure now how to fix the bundles, or how to make sure things work properly for everyone without being able to checkin a cvswrappers file.

I know I could just start over with a new directory for PrEditor and name it something else, but it still doesn't solve the cvswrappers problem. I suspect that savannah doesn't support cvswrappers as I've read that sourceforge doesn't support them.

Does anyone know whether everything will work properly with regards to bundles and binary files if we everyone accessing the repository is using the same .cvswrappers file in their home directory?