gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] status on gnuspeech work

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] status on gnuspeech work
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:28:10 -0700

I hope I am not losing it ;-)

If you got that impression, obviously I either wasn't paying attention, or I didn't communicate clearly!  Sorry.  Perhaps I was having a rant about Webster's notation instead of focussing on what people trying to use PrEditor might need.  I'll go and stand in the corner with a pointy hat on for a while ;-)

See below for an additional comment

david
--------
David Hill
--------
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------