Fwd: emacs.app does not support -GSFilePath

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Fwd: emacs.app does not support -GSFilePath
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:06:09 -0500

Hello,

Someone was asking me about whether Emacs.app supports the "- GSFilePath" option which GWorkspace uses to tell applications to open files. I thought that there were already two ways to do this in OpenStep / Cocoa: "-NSOpen" option, and NSApplication- application:openFIle: method via DO or notifications. Is this correct or is the GNUstep-specific -GSFilePath really needed?

thanks,
Adrian