JS engine(s) provided by gnustep

From: loserism
Subject: JS engine(s) provided by gnustep
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 14:26:56 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello friends.

I'm trying to use _javascript_Core through gnustep and found that gnustep doesn't find _javascript_Core, does anyone know how to fix it? I know I can use other third party js engines, but I only want to use the interface provided by Apple, does gnustep provide an implementation of this interface? Is there an easy way to implement these interfaces that are not implemented or provided in gnustep, other than implementing them myself?

Lastly, thanks for all the replies and help.

Best regards.