Re: JS engine(s) provided by gnustep

From: H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: JS engine(s) provided by gnustep
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:52:00 +0200

SimpleWebKit had all WebView interfaces to call JS and itself contains some
incomplete JS (ECMA-Script) interpreter.

There wasn't much activity (besides Riccardo) from the community to work on
this framework and make it more useful and for example provide the
JSVirtualMachine class.

Key question is if you want DOM integration (i.e. JS within a browser) or a
stand-alone JSVirtualMachine class.

BR, NIkolaus