Re: [Gomp-discuss] GOMP Requirements v1.1

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] GOMP Requirements v1.1
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:56:18 -0500

Biagio Lucini wrote:
We have no alternatives: you drop that and you drop OpenMP (since the stubs are part of the standard). For the rest, keep it simple

We need to keep it as simple as possible while also meeting our goals; part of the task of defining requirements is to decide just what those goals are so we know how simple we can get.

--
Scott Robert Ladd
site: http://www.coyotegulch.com