gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Can't get mails

From: Jens E. Madsen Jr.
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Can't get mails
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:47:41 -0600

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 01:58, address@hidden wrote:
> Going to Inbox Page:
> http://loginnet.passport.com/login.srf?lc=1033&sf=1&id=2&ru=&tw=20&fs=0&cb=&cbid=2&ts=0&login=&domain=&sec=&mspp_shared=&ec=e1&seclog=0&kpp=2&Ui=1/HoTMail
> FETCH:
> http://loginnet.passport.com/login.srf?lc=1033&sf=1&id=2&ru=&tw=20&fs=0&cb=&cbid=2&ts=0&login=&domain=&sec=&mspp_shared=&ec=e1&seclog=0&kpp=2&Ui=1/HoTMail
>   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed          Time
> Curr.                                 Dload  Upload Total    Current
> Left    Speed 100   916  100   916    0     0   2516      0  0:00:00
> 0:00:00  0:00:00  894k

> FETCH:
> http://loginnet.passport.com/login.srf?lc=1033&sf=1&id=2&ru=&tw=20&fs=0&cb=&cbid=2&ts=0&login=&domain=&sec=&mspp_shared=&ec=e1&seclog=0&kpp=2&Ui=1/HoTMail
>   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed          Time
> Curr.                                 Dload  Upload Total    Current
> Left    Speed 100   916  100   916    0     0   2342      0  0:00:00
> 0:00:00  0:00:00  894k
>
> $folder_index_url->
> Could not isolate folder index location

Patrick,

I compared your debug to one I just made with 0.8.1.

I assumed you tried with user name (username=xxxxxxx) and not
(address@hidden) and had no luck.

Have you recently logged into this account using a browser? Have you
doubled and triple checked your account information?

Your output and mine generally agree up to the login you come back from
the login and are redirected to passport I am redirected to hotmail.
(http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/sbox?d...)

Are you sure that you are running 0.8.1? What does the start of the log
say?

Sorry that I can not be more helpful.

Jens