gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Can't get mails

From: patrick . marquetecken
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Can't get mails
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:31:58 +0200

Jens,

Running gotmail -v -u patrick_marquetecken -p xxx
works. There must me something wrong with my config file, i'm going to
put everithing on one command line, step by step.

Thank for your help
Patrick

--
"Live long and prosper, Spock." -- T'Pau
"I shall do neither. I have killed my captain, and my friend." -- Spock

Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org