gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] curl error when hotmail's too busy

From: Gene Wheelbarger
Subject: Re: [gotmail] curl error when hotmail's too busy
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:36:48 -0500

I seem to be getting the error fairly regularly. There will be some nights when
cron will email me 3-4 times with that same error. I was thinking that it
shouldn't be that hard to check the URL that's being passed to curl for
'toobusy.html' before actually passing it.

Maybe if I have some time this weekend, I'll give it a shot. Beware, though--I
never was all that good at perl! There may be some nasty code to follow....

Gene