gotmail-list

[gotmail] New Mailing List

From: Jon Phillips
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:39:50 -0700

Hello gotmail list,

I've been taking care of merging patches, fixing bugs, and some general
maintenance to get gotmail up-to-date.

Anyhow, I'd like to continue centralizing development on the
sourceforge.net project page, and move to close this list and page.

If you are interested in continuing discussions on this project, please
join the new primary mailing list:

Also, I've been keeping the chat channel #gotmail open on
irc.freenode.net for interested parties.

I'm getting ready to release 0.8.4 of gotmail. I released 0.8.3 last
week, and I'm following up with this new release with most of the
patches from the patch tracker merged in addition to some of my own
commits.

See you all on the flip side: address@hidden

Jon

--