gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] spam/phishing on gotmail list

From: John Fruetel
Subject: Re: [gotmail] spam/phishing on gotmail list
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:04:06 +0000

I'll go ahead and make the list postable by members only, BUT this point will probably become irrelevant soon.

Since the development is being done on sourceforge now, the gotmail list will be moved to it's mailing service soon. Someone else is setting up that mailing list right now.

I'm going to be working less on gotmail in the future, but since I still depend on it, I'll still be involved enough to make sure it's still working. Someone else is going to be doing some changes to gotmail and he's the one setting up the lists on sourceforge.