gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Pre-release heads-up

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Pre-release heads-up
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:57:38 -0700

> I've found another case where scons check doesn't work, but this one isn't
> repeatable.  It's a 64 bit NetBSD system.  A 32 bit NetBSD box gets the
> right answer, but it takes a long time.  More info when I've had a chance
> to poke around.

I'm writing this off as a bug/glitch in NetBSD.

Twice, it's hung when I tried to build/restart ntpd.  Of course, I've done
that before without troubles, but this time I was running scons check in
another window.

After a fresh reboot, with nothing else going on, scons check works fine.
I've run it a dozen times by now with no problems.

Is there anything interesting that scons check does in the way of kernel calls?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.