gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Hoe to send GPS data from GPSD to remote Server/database se

From: Monali Bhattacharya
Subject: [gpsd-users] Hoe to send GPS data from GPSD to remote Server/database server
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 05:06:06 +0000

Hi,

 I’m having embedded boards connected with GPS receiver through the USB port. I’ve installed gpsd in one of it and able to get the output in a gpsd-client running on a separate PC in the network. Now I need to access the GPS inputs from all the boards (5 nos) and store them in the database Server (MySql/Postgres).

I’ve read about openDMTP but my embedded board needs a lot of cross-compilation for that. Need a way where no changes will be needed in the embedded board.

GPS---GPSD --------àServer collecting Inputs-------àDatabase Server

(5-Embedded box)                                   (PC/Server)

Is there a way to do that?

Request help from someone.

Thanks

Monali

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.