gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Garmin GPS-19X HVS

From: Burton, John
Subject: [gpsd-users] Garmin GPS-19X HVS
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:09:24 -0400

A project I am working on is considering using a Garmin GPS-19X HVS receiver. I did not see this particular model in the GPSD list of compatible devices. I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge / experience with this particular devices. I also need to use this device to synchronize the system clock to GPS time. Specifically:
Can anyone provide some feedback on this device?

John

--

John Burton, Ph.D.
MTEQ, Inc.

2680 Jefferson Davis Hwy                  Office:   540-658-2720 x1407
Stafford, VA 22554                            Mobile: 757-508-6208
address@hidden                            Fax:     540-288-2515

Please note that the contents of this email including all attachments may be privileged or confidential in nature and are intended solely for the named recipients.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and be aware that the use, copying, or dissemination of this information is prohibited.