gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Building on Raspian Jessie

From: Robin Schwab
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Building on Raspian Jessie
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 21:10:00 +0200

Am 26.09.2015 um 11:53 schrieb Robin Schwab:
I am trying to build GPSD on my Raspberrypi 2 with Jessie.

After all building scons was easy so I installed it on another SD card with Raspbian Wheezy on it.

I also ran
$ sudo apt-get build-dep gpsd
to make sure I have all the necessary packages.

But even on Wheezy with 'scons check' I get almost the same error message than on Jessie:
Regression test FAILED: 10 errors in 95 tests total (0 not found).
The following test Failed:
"test/daemon/bu303-climbing.log"
"test/daemon/bu303-moving.log"
"test/daemon/bu303-nofix.log"
"test/daemon/bu303-stillfix.log"
"test/daemon/bu303b-nofix.log"
"test/daemon/italk-binary.log"
"test/daemon/navcom.log"
"test/daemon/ublox-aek-4t.log"
"test/daemon/ublox-lea-4t.log"
"test/daemon/ublox-sirf1.log"
Elapsed time: 142.97
scons: *** [gps-regress] Error 10

So the problem is not related to Jessie or missing packages but it's still not possible to build gpsd on my own.

Yours sincerely
Robin