gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?

From: Bo Berglund
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:03:20 +0100

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:39:13 -0000, "David J Taylor"
<address@hidden> wrote:

>Bo, when you have the full set of instructions for building gpsd and friends
>on the Raspberry Pi, would you be good enough to post them on a Web site,
>please?  If you don't have a site, I could host.

I put together a text file and made it available here:

http://blog.boberglund.com/Build_GPSD_from_sources.txt

There are some things I don't quite understand yet, like why some of
the utilities do not build but are just copied from the tarball.
Also why my GPS unit changed device name on a reboot, very strange.
If it is present both before and after the reboot should it not then
retain its device name??

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden