gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?

From: Alexander Carver
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:59:35 -0800

Debian/Raspbian's file is /etc/manpath.config

The default installation of Raspbian has:
MANPATH_MAP     /bin                    /usr/share/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/bin                /usr/share/man
MANPATH_MAP     /sbin                   /usr/share/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/sbin               /usr/share/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/local/bin          /usr/local/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/local/bin          /usr/local/share/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/local/sbin         /usr/local/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/local/sbin         /usr/local/share/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/X11R6/bin          /usr/X11R6/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/bin/X11            /usr/X11R6/man
MANPATH_MAP     /usr/games              /usr/share/man
MANPATH_MAP     /opt/bin                /opt/man
MANPATH_MAP     /opt/sbin               /opt/man