gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] SConfig error Python 2.7

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] SConfig error Python 2.7
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 11:35:48 -0700

Yo Dominic!

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 19:20:54 -0700
Dominic Hilsbos <address@hidden> wrote:

> The output from this python -c 'import sys; print(sys.executable)' is:
> /use/bin/python

As it should be, so that is not it.

> I reran scons, and captured the output.  I have attached the file.

No good.  That is a re-run (cached):

    Checking if compiler accepts -pthread... (cached) yes
                                             ^^^^^^^^

I need the config output from a clean source directory.

Easiest way to to delete your gpsd source directory and start all
over.

> I want to move beyond the guide I was using, and re-enable the GPS
> server functionality of gpsd, without losing the tight integration
> with ntpd.

I'm not sure which guide you are using, or what functionality you
think you are losing?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588