guile-gnome-platform-2.7.95

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: guile-gnome-platform-2.7.95
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:57:44 +0200

http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/releases/guile-gnome-platform-2.7.95.tar.gz

Changes:

 * All modules
  - Only install pkg-config files if the wrapper can be built.
  - use "exec guile-gnome-0" strategy in examples.

 * Canvas
  - Handle delete event in example.

 * Gtk+
  - Fixes to create-tag generic, thanks to Patrick Bernaud.
  - Wrap GdkColor as a list of ints or a string, GdkRectangle as a
    [x y height width] vector.
  - New example: scribble.scm. From Marcello Mathias Herreshoff.
  - Fix error wrapping GtkTreePath, thanks to Puneet Goyal for the
    report.
  - GtkStyle getters: white-gc, black-gc, fg-gc, bg-gc.
  - GtkWidget getters: window, allocation.
  - New wrappers: gtk-widget-set-events, gtk-widget-add-events.
  - New gdk-event getters for motion events.
  - GdkEvent getter cleanups with a macro.

 * GLib
  - Assume that we own GLists passed as arguments -- fixes a
    double-free. Thanks to Patrick Bernaud for the report.
  - Macros to make scheme representations of opaque objects easier.

Other modules are unchanged. This will be 2.8.0 as soon as I get the web
site updated, write some nice release notes, etc.

Cheers,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/