Re: guile-gnome bzr branches, somewhat experimental

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: guile-gnome bzr branches, somewhat experimental
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:01:24 -0400

I tried to get the bits and lost.  I've never used bzr before:

gdt 168 ~/SOFTWARE/GUILE/guile-gnome > bzr get
http://arch.gna.org/guile-gnome/bzr/pkg guile-gnome
bzr: ERROR: Invalid range access.

I have the latest release:

gdt 169 ~/SOFTWARE/GUILE/guile-gnome > pkg_info bzr
Information for bzr-0.9:

Comment:
Open source distributed version control system (Bazaar-NG)

Requires:
py24-expat>=0
python24>=2.4

bazaar-ng is a distributed/decentralized version control system.

Features include:
 * simple to use
 * runs on Unix and Windows
 * branches can be hosted on an http server with no special software
 * full directory versioning including tracking subdirectories,
   file renames, symlinks and execute-bits
 * friendly interface that should be familiar to users of cvs,
   svn or other systems
 * Python interface for extending and embedding, including a
   plugin interface
 * strong integrity protection, including gpg-signing
 * vibrant and active community

For usage instructions run "bzr help".

Homepage:
http://www.bazaar-ng.org/