Re: gdk-window-set-icon null-ok

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: gdk-window-set-icon null-ok
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 01:34:09 +1000

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> GdkWindow is indeed a GObject type, which is why `make' works.
> Unfortunately it has no properties, so we have no easy way around the
> GdkWindowAttr issue except wrapping GdkWindowAttr.

I've got an idea GdkWindowAttr is not used except for gdk-window-new,
and hence the guile-gtk side has a combination of mandatory and
keyword args rather than worrying to wrap the struct,

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gtk/docs/guile-gtk/Gdk-Module.html#index-gdk_002dwindow_002dnew-149

(Scroll up a couple of lines, the anchor is a bit off.)