Re: guile-gnome: glade with GnomeApp works?

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: Re: guile-gnome: glade with GnomeApp works?
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:22:01 -0500

Interesting enough in 2007 Bonobo is still in use and I work with it
everyday and I don't think it will go anytime soon.

ariel

On 5/6/07, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Greg and 2004,

(I'm writing these mails for posterity, but I suspect they aren't
particularly useful...)

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 16:26 -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> So is using GnomeApp and BonoboDock supported?

Very unlikely, for better or for worse. Bonobo is very poorly supported
upstream, and on its way out, so I did not invest any effort into the
bonobo wrapper -- just the basics to get the type system to come out
coherently. Better off avoiding Bonobo and GnomeApp.

Regards,

Andy.
--
http://wingolog.org/