guix-devel

Re: gobject-introspection typelibs and shared libraries

From: Federico Beffa
Subject: Re: gobject-introspection typelibs and shared libraries
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:57:36 +0100

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I think we should revert the gobject-introspection update for now.
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> Yes, let’s create a branch with all the update work the two of you have
> done, and revert the upgrade in master.

I've reverted the change in my repository. However, I have a prior
commit (for the package cffi for which I submitted a patch) and have
no idea how to only push the latest commit.

Would you suggest the appropriate command, or, if you had a look at
the patch for cffi, can I submit both commits?

Regards,
Fede