guix-devel

Re: Build passing status icon

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Build passing status icon
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:24:41 +0200

I asked this before. Would it be possible that hydra exports JSON (or
something) so we can get the package status without having to parse
HTML? So the output of

  http://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/ruby-2.2.3.x86_64-linux

would be JSON with

  http://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/ruby-2.2.3.x86_64-linux.json

That way it would be trivial to get a status 'icon' that I can use
elsewhere. I am into software discovery. And build-status would help.
We could even use that to give the status for each package on

  https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/packages/

Pj.