guix-devel

Re: curl releases and download - package location to add

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: curl releases and download - package location to add
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 16:02:43 +0200

Hello!

[- address@hidden

ng0 <address@hidden> skribis:

> I'm one of the developers who maintain GNU Guix, the package
> manager and its GNU System (GuixSD).

I think wording like “I’m a contributor to GNU Guix” might be less
ambiguous (“maintain” might lead the reader to think that you
“represent” the project.)

You did not ask anything in your message, so it’s not clear to me what
you want exactly.  Did you want them to mention Guix on their web site?

My 2¢,
Ludo’.